Re: FEU84-3

Hi Matt,

We have clock distribution boards that output multiple (five) NIM
replicas and were designed for providing synchronized clocks to multiple
fADCs on a small setup. These were recently designed by Gerard and Kim
and are available with 250 MHz clocks. These sources include the power
supply.

If these are of interest to you, we can ship you one now.

Regards,
Fernando