Re: Report on our meeting at UofA

Hi George,

This is good information. I will touch base with Jan in the near future
to discuss the additional machined features on the aluminum plate for
fabrication and handling. I agree that  it would be good to go to
Alberta to go through the technical aspects. This summer would be good.
Maybe some time in June?

Cheers,

       Tim

begin:vcard