Calorimeter input to collaboration meeting

Hi Curtis,

This morning we discussed progress in the calorimetry and the time needed
to present this to the collaboration meeting. We need the following time:

10 min Calibration update (Christina)
25 min Fcal updates [timing, cell wall, light guides] (Mihajlo)
40 min Bcal updates [construction, SiPMs, fibers] (George)
30 min SiPM [Jlab tests] (Carl)

There will likely be a need for discussion, about 30 min should be
allowed. This exceeds the time on the schedule, but might overlap with the
present discussion times following. Let me know if the schedule can be
updated to accomodate these requests, or how much needs to be cut.

Also, there was a request to remind collaborators, especially those not
attending the meeting, to send in their preferences/exclusion dates for
the next collaboration meeting.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5