Calibration meeting on Tueday Sep 2

Dear collaborators,

I have put together a tentative agenda for the working group meeting on
Tuesday 10:30 ET. We will be focusing on the issues of calorimetry.
Athens: Please update the wiki page with relevant information. I have
added some links on the calibration page to previous presentations.

Thanks, Elton.

= Tentative Agenda =

Note: This meeting will be dedicated to reviewing calibration issues.
Other reports will be included as time permits.

# Announcements
# Review of Calibration Issues
#* Athens, please update with pointers to documentation
# Reports
#* Light output of fibers (Beni)
# Updates
#* FCAL
#* BCAL
#* Comments on the [[GlueX-Collaboration-Sept-2008 | collaboration
meeting]].
[http://www.jlab.org/ccc/mail_archives/HALLD/halld-cal/msg00847.html
Suggestions from last meeting]
# Any other business