Minutes posted Tue Sep 2 2008

Dear collaborators,

I have posted the minutes from this morning's meeting. Please check for
accuracy. I have created a table for calibration requirements with inputs
from each subsystem. All blanks (there are many) need to be filled in by
the appropriate subsystem to be used as input to deciding on what
calibration system is required. Also, if there are any other items that
need to be added to the list, please send me a note. Christina: Anything
that needs clarifying or added to the table?

Also I forgot to go over the talks for the collaboration meeting. This is
what we had discussed previously and sent to Curtis:

# Discussion on agenda Items for collaboration meeting

    * Bcal: Update on simulation results (Blake?)
    * Bcal: Update on SiPM measurements and alternative readout (?)
    * Fcal: timing resolution and mechanical stacking and assembly
            (Mijahlo? Matt?)
    * FM pmts: Werner has made some measurements of the FM pmts in the Big
               Bite magnetic field. (Report perhaps under start counter).
    * Discussion on beam tests (perhaps together with chamber tests)

To this we added a report by Christina on Calibration.

We have two question marks under simulation and Bcal readout. Who will be
at the collaboration meeting and who should report on these?

Finally, our next scheduled working group meeting would be Sep 15 (week of
the collaboration meeting). I have added the date to the wiki, but we can
cancel it depending on how much overlap and work there is prior to the
collaboration meeting. Comments?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5