Cal reconstruction talk

Hi David,

I see that the talk is duplicated. I have change the agenda to include a
talk on fiber response in our session.

Thanks, Elton,

FROM:davidl

Hi Elton,

    A comment on the "Simulation and Reconstruction" slot: We do have a
talk planned on calorimetry reconstruction status during the software
section that I believe Blake is going to give. There was some discussion
about moving that and the tracking talk to their respective sections
(which we're open to). I just mention it so that it is not done twice.

Regards,
-David

Elton Smith wrote:
> Dear collaborators,
>
> I have updated the collaboration meeting agenda with the following
topics.
> I think we should have a section on simulation and reconstruction. Matt
> could give the update if somebody else covers the Fcal update. Comments?
>
> Let's try to firm this up before the collaboration phone conference
> tomorrow. Thanks, Elton.
>
> == Friday September 19, 2008 ==
> * 9:00 Session IIIa (105) --- '''Calorimetry'''
> ** 9:00 (20) --- FCAL Update --- Matt Shepherd
> ** 9:20 (30) --- BCAL Readout  --- Zisis Papandreou
> ** 9:50 (25) --- Simulation and Reconstruction  --- ??
> ** 10:15 (30) --- Calibration  --- Christina Kourkoumelis
> * 10:45 (15) Coffee
>
> Elton Smith
> Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
> 12000 Jefferson Ave