Cal Working Group Meeting Monday Sep 15

Dear collaborators,

I talked to Zisis on the phone and we agreed it would be useful to have a
(brief, if that's possible) working group phone conference on Monday
(usual time 10:30 ET).  There are some loose ends that we should go over
in our working group before presentations to the collaboration meeting. I
have posted a draft agenda on the wiki (also see below). Comments are
welcome.

Cheers, Elton.

= Tentative Agenda =

# Announcements
# Results on study of increased sampling in Bcal
# Status of  simulation tasks and discussion of priorities
#* Improved simulation of resolutions
#** Include realistic threshold for FM option
#** Studies of timing resolution
#* Study impact of inactive material at the end of Bcal on acceptance
#** Inactive material includes light guides, light detector, cables, dark
box or cover, etc.
#** Comparison between SiPM and FM options
#** How many (which) changes in geometry should be studied?
# Final agenda for collaboration meeting

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave
Suite # 16