Re: BCAL06 online database crash

Hello everyone:

We were planning to continue the analysis here where Blake left off.  We have another grad student (Stamatis Katsaganis) who was going to look at the energy resolution as a function of angle, runs at small angles and near the edge of the BCAL, and run MCs to match all this.

As a result, David and I decided that he would get that disk and copy the files over somewhere safe and leave it at that for now.  In the event we need the online stuff later, we can attempt to get a MySQL server running at the appropriate version and access the DB again.

For now we can proceed with the data files, Run Table, and e-log and hard-logbook.

Cheers, Zisis...