Working group meeting Monday Sep 29 11:15

Dear collaborators,

Here is a reminder for our working group meeting on Monday Sep 29. The new
time agreed to was 11:15.

There is a tentative agenda on the wiki. Will Brooks has linked a document
on timing for discussion, and Werner will update us on the status of
VLPCs. We should also outline what needs to be done to come to a decision
on the Bcal readout.

Items lacking, please add to the agenda or send them to me.

Thanks, Elton.

 Tentative Agenda =

# Announcements
# Results on study of increased sampling in BCAL
# Bcal
#* Systematics in Bcal timing (Will)
#* Update on VLPCs (Werner)
#* Trip to Edmonton