Re: distinguishing single end hits from non-shower hits

Blake,

For t and z I would just assume that the hit came from the middle of the
counter. For these hits, the tolerance for inclusion in a cluster in
these dimensions would have to be much looser than for double-ended hits
or you will include them only very rarely.

  -- Mark