Working Group Meeting Thu Jan 15 11:00 am

Dear collaborators,

This is a reminder of our Working Group Meeting on Thu at 11:00 EST.

We received notice from Kuraray today that they will be ready ship the
first article fibers on Jan 28. They will ship 50 rods to Regina and 50 to
JLab for evaluation. We need to be ready to test and return evaluation as
quickly as possible. Production shipments of fibers will follow soon
afterwards.

This is great news, but the construction schedule will keep us on our
toes.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5