Re: Cal working group phone conference Monday Oct 13 11:15

Hi Christina,

The package you had given me is slightly too big for use with the SiPm and winston cone that have been proposed. I believe a small change in size would make it workable.

Cheers,

       Tim

Christina Kourkoumeli wrote:
dear Tim,
I guess I had a reply on this question but I cannot find it.As we are
loooking again at the LED's drivers can you tell me what will be the
available spece(maximum).This way we will answer if it is doable or not.
                    Best,
                    Christine

Good morning (afternoon) Christina,

I will further discuss the details of the space for the LED drivers
today with the group.

Cheers,

       Tim

Christina Kourkoumeli wrote:

Dear all,
I am sorry but on Monday I will be all day in Thessaloniki for a faculty
jury,so I will not be able to partecipate.
On the calibration front:We have been able to shield the laser and have
obtained very clean pulses,now we are checking on their stability.
One question which should be answered soon mainly from Tim:will there be
any space for the LED drivers or we should abandon this effort?Or should
we try for smaller?
                               Have a nice weekend,
                                Christina

Dear collaborators,

We will have our bi-weekly cal working group phone conference on
Monday.
Recall the new time is 11:15 ET. Below is a tentative agenda (from
the wiki). Let me know if there are items that should be added.

It would be useful for Jim to participate in the meeting to review
plans
for our visit to Alberta next week.

Cheers, Elton.

= Tentative Agenda =

# Announcements
# Calibration
#* Progress on filling in the [[Sep 2, 2008 Calorimetry#Calibration
Specifications Table | Calibration Specification Table]].
# Fcal
#* Mihajlo will show slides of his APS presentation on timing
#* Other updates
# Bcal
#* Decision on lead thickness -- I do not think we can afford the time
change the lead thickness. Comments?
#* Roadmap to decision on Bcal readout
[http://www.jlab.org/ccc/mail_archives/HALLD/halld-cal/msg00870.html
e-mail]
#* Updates on resolution studies (Blake)
#* [[Oct 15, 2008 Calorimetry | Visit to Alberta]]

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave
Suite # 16