Move cal working to 3:30 pm tomorrow?

Dear collaborators,

Due to the current time changes in the US, our Canadian collaborators have
a conflict with the 11:00 time for our working group meeting tomorrow. I
would like to move the time to accomodate their schedule. I also know that
Matt will be on travel tomorrow and not be able to attend. Please let me
know your preference for moving the meeting to 3:30 pm tomorrow. If this
is not acceptable, let me know when we could meet.

The main topics for the meeting will be a) performance of the
first-article test fibers and b) draft specifications for cooling the bcal
readout. It would also be nice to get an update on shower reconstruction
especially related to the threshold (Blake?).

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave