Move cal working Mar 19 Thu to 4:00 pm

Dear collaborators,

Based on the feedback I have received, we will move tomorrow's Calorimeter
Working Group meeting from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm JLab time in the afternoon.
Will Brooks might be a little late, so we will begin with the discussion
of fiber performance, then talk about cooling. I will update the agenda on
the wiki with appropriate information.

Please post your fiber measurements on the web (even preliminary) so that
people can take a look at them before the meeting. I remind you that the
fiber specifications can be found at
http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/gluex/DocDB/0009/000920/008/Bcal_fiber_specs_signed.pdf

Thanks, Elton.

p.s. For those on site, I have reserved F326.