bcal lightguides

Hi,

I put geometry files with light guides in the downstream
end of the bcal corresponding to  the fine-mesh pmt readout to
http://www.jlab.org/~somov/bcal_lightguides/

The light guides in these files are simply modeled as the three plexiglas
polycon volumes. That is probably good enough to study the effects of
material...

Cheers,
        Sascha

P.S. I also have a bit better description of the light guide geometry
where each light guide is modeled as a set of rectangles. This geo was
used to study em bg (propagating optical photons in light guides in geant)
We can discuss it during the meeting tmorrow