Re: bcal lightguides

Hi Alex,

please find a link to the photon-efficiency plot

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/images/b/bb/PhotonEfficiency_Jun09.pdf

with comparison of current and new geometry with light guides
(comparison was done for regular read out, not 3x3). The plot was made
for 1.0 GeV photons, if reconstructed with polar angle within 0.05
degree of generated photon and with energy less than 3sigma from
generated energy. Sigma is detector dependent resolution.

Let me know if this looks OK and if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Mihajlo