Re: readout review

HI Zisis,

Thanks for your comments. I have updated the files on the review page with
input from this morning. Please send any other specific comments or
suggestions.

I have also added the minutes to today's meeting. Will, if you or Alam
could place Alam's presentation on the portal and link it to the minutes
that would be useful for future reference.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave