Re: bcal lightguides

Hi Mihajlo,

Thanks a lot, the plot looks good.
I got a little larger efficiency in the BCAL for
  1 GeV photon (probably because of loser requirements
on the energy and angular match with the thrown tracks,
but it's Ok). I put the plot to:

http://www.jlab.org/~somov/eff_1gev_gam.pdf
(circles here stand for the efficiency with the light guides,
boxes correspond to the 'default short' SiPm light guides).

I am going to finish with the acceptance studies by the meeting
tomorrow; we can discuss what else will be needed.

Cheers,
        Alex