draft cover for Bcal readout review

Dear collaborators,

I have posted a draft of the cover document for the Bcal readout review on
the portal under GlueX-doc-1300-v1. It is clearly incomplete, and I expect
to have a new version posted mid-day tomorrow. Read the latest posted
version, send me feedback, and let me know which version you are
referencing.

We will collect all pre-brief documents by Monday and make them available
to the reviewers by Tuesday. All talks should be completed by Friday, so
we will have dry runs during the week.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5