Dry runs

Collaborators,

The dry run schedule is on the wiki. Please update the wiki with links to
your talks (posted on the portal). Note that this afternoon, we will have
Fernando followed immediately by Alex (no gap as in original schedule).
Also I have slightly adjusted times due to other schedules. Let me know if
this creates a problem.

Note: I have allocated 1.5 hours per dry run for guidance.  However, if we
finish sooner, we want to go ahead with the succeeding talk, so if you
expect to participate in a later talk, please be prepared to go earlier
(am I turning into an optimist?).

Thanks, Elton.

Lorelei: please check that we have the rooms for the times on the wiki.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave
Suite # 16