Re: PROBLEM REMAINS with gluex-doc-1300

Elton:

The attachment contains the postscript files with figures. First file is
for E_gamma = 60 MeV; the 1st page is for 90 deg emission while the 2nd
page is for corrected spectra to estimate an emission at 113 deg (viz., 20
cm from the edge of the module).

The second file is the result of Irina's new direct simulation for
E_gamma = 2000 MeV photons emitted at 12 deg (not 20 deg as before).

The mean values are different from yours a little bit but not much while
the RMS'es and shapes are significantly different.

Please use the correct figures ("cut and paste") in your reports.

Thank you,
Andrei

e60t90-sum3layers-max-log.ps

e2000t12-sum3layers-max-log.ps