Re: Fw: Re: Collaboration meeting for GleX electronic

Hall D Electronics:

HI Lars,

Thanks for preparing this list for discussion and review.

As far as the testing of the ASIC chips are concerned, my understanding is
that after basic checks at UPenn, bench tests would be performed at UA
before testing them on the drift chambers. Could you describe the extent
and schedule for testing that you anticipate?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave