RE: Electronics Workshop Mar 28 Agenda and Topics List

Hall D Electronics:

Hi
 It has been suggested by Gerard Visser and Alex Dzierba the amount of
information to be covered at the electronics discussion meeting may last
longer than expected so suggest we start at 10:00AM on the 28th of March. I
hope this will fit into everyones schedule if not we can reshedule some of
the talks.
Lars

> Hi Lars,
>   I would like to suggest an earlier starting time than 1pm, if it is
acceptable to most or all of us... Some (all) of these items will definitely
involve 20-30 minutes of discussion probably - we'll never squeeze it all in
between 1pm and ~5:30pm. Better to start earlier than run on till 9pm, my
opinion.

barbosa@jlab.org; Visser, Gerard; doughty@jlab.org; jastrzem@jlab.org;
lars@phys.ualberta.ca
> Cc: jastrzem@jlab.org; jsch@phys.ualberta.ca
> Subject: Fw: Electronics Workshop Mar 28 Agenda and Topics List
>
>  This a perliminary agenda of the Electronic Discussion meeting. The meeting
> time table can be modified to suit the speakers. From this meeting we would
> like to provide a format for the Collaboration meeting on March 29th.
>
> Electronics Meeting - March 28, 2007 1PM

Lars Holm             Office: 780-492-5426
Department of Physics,   FAX: 780-492-3408
University of Alberta  email: lars@phys.ualberta.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA     T6G-2N5