Re: Power updates to civil drawings (fwd from Yasky)

Hall D Electronics:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:53:15 -0400
From: Rebecca Yasky <ryasky@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Cc: powersp@jlab.org, Elke Aschenauer <elke@jlab.org>,
     halld-electronics@jlab.org, beaufait@jlab.org
Subject: Re: Power updates to civil drawings

Elton,
For the Gas Shed, we had previously given the A-E an equipment
requirement of 200 amps at 480 volts.  Based on discussions with Paul
Powers, the requirement will be changed to 50 kVA.

For the conduit in the Hall D floor slab from Panel CH-L2, I need the
approximate locations of the secondary transformers and the size of the
conduit you want between Panel CH-L2 and each secondary transformer.

All other items, direction will be provided to the A-E.

Thanks,
Rebecca