Electronics Documentation

Hello everyone,

    I have updated GlueX-doc-826 which outlines the pinout for the
preamp ASIC and preamp card and which is applicable to the FDC and CDC
detectors. This document presents a concise description of the amplifier
chain from the detector to the ADC or TDC, including part numbers and
functionality.

    I will start capturing this type of information for all detectors in
Hall D, both in graphical and tabular formats. Please let me know if you
have any comments, suggestions or corrections

Regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606