ADC125 spec doc

Hall D Electronics:

Hi all,
	I made a few small updates to the ADC spec document and have posted it
to the portal (GlueX-doc-855). There is also a "simplified"
specification sheet, 1-page, to be used for procurement etc. but _not_
for design.
	If you have questions, problems, additions, subtractions to what is in
this document, let me know. It _is_ the basis for the design activity.
I'll try to keep it up to date.
	I intend also to check/fix my preliminary data format specification
(especially trying to knock off a word or two here and there in response
to today's meeting), and will incorporate it in a revision of the posted
ADC125 specication document.

	Gerard