FDC HV Distribution

Hello everyone,

    I have placed a document on the portal that outlines the FDC high
voltage distribution. Connector and cable specs are also included.

    The 1000 Ohm resistors attached to the shields on the detector end
are for safety and may be installed on the HVTB. We also need to think
about how to best attach a low impedance connection (thick copper
braid?) from the FDC "common" (labeled "FDC Detector Assembly Ground" on
the drawing) to the experiment GND.

    This is certainly not the final configuration. Let me know if you
have any comments.

Regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA