Re: Short on the preAmp card

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Yves,

    I don't quite understand your last paragraph but channels 9 through
16 are not populated. The two ASICs on top populate channels 1-8 and 17-24.

    If you want to look at the outputs before the output connector, to
the right of the ASICs (output connector is on the right), there are the
output pads where the output resistors would normally go. These
resistors are not installed. The left pads connect to the vias that
connect to the ASICs and the output connector; the right pads connect to
+1.25V. Additionally, one output pair (i.e. ch n) is on top,  the next
output pair (i.e. ch n+1) is on the bottom, etc. You can access each
output ch (+ or -) by carefully probing on the vias - they are small.

    You also note a block of pulses of 200 mV at 10 MHz. Is this
oscillation? Do you see such oscillation with the preamp card and
interposer powered but not attached to the  HV board?

    Please let  me know what you find. Thanks and best regards,
Fernando