Re: Shaper Boards

Hall D Electronics:

Hi,

After a phone call with Gerard the measurement was redone but now with an
extra 50 Ohm termination on the multimeter; here are the results:

pin-pair#  | Volt (V)   (18 m cable)
===========|=========
0  | 0
1  | 0.1082
2  | 0.1511 --> has a problem
3  | 0.1401 --> has a problem
4  | 0.1498 --> has a problem
5  | 0.1233
6  | 0.1311
7  | 0.1208
8  | 0.1202
9  | 0.1175
10 | 0.1187
11 | 0.1195
12 | 0.1118
13 | 0.1180
14 | 0.1177
15 | 0.1104
16 | 0.1239

Cheers,
 	Yves

                           /--------------------------------
                          /   Yves Van Haarlem
        _--~~--_         /
      /~/_|  |_\~\      /      Carnegie Mellon University
     |____________|    /        Department of Physics
     |[][][][][][]|:= /          Wean Hall room 8404
   __| __         |__ \       	 Pittsburgh, PA 15213
  |  |[] []  ==   |  |   \   	    Tel.:   +1 412 268-6949
  |  |____________|  |    \                  +1 412 641-9252
  /__\            /__\     \	      Fax.: +1 412 681-0648