Fadc125 Status & Shaper Mods

Hi Gerard,

We need to provide a report on the fADC125 next week as pre-brief
materials for the reviewers. This report should include a description of
the board, a block diagram, schematics and PCB details along with a
status report. I suggest something along the lines of a user's manual
but feel free to organize it as you think it is best.

The VXS pin allocation (P0) is completely specified on section 6 of
GlueX-doc-857 and that's the one to use for the signal distribution
(clock, trigger, etc.) We presently use P2 for signal distribution on
the F1TDC and fADC250 modules but we may remove them in future versions.

I also need to ask you for the mods for the shaper boards once you have
some time.

Thanks,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA