P0 connector, busy questions

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Fernando,
	Please confirm, the P0 connector is supposed to be AMP # 1410147-2,
right? I don't have a copy of the VXS specifications document yet, I
deduced this from AMP's webpage and some other docs I found on the web.
	Also, I am thinking that I should send the ADC125 busy output on either
G13(SE7) or G15(SE8) as an open-drain output. Can you confirm, these
lines go on the backplane to the correct switch slot, the same one as
the TRG,CLK lines you have chosen for FADC250? I suppose if the FAD250
implements a busy out it will be LVDS on the LVDS_STATUS1_OUT_P0 line
and it's complement, right?
	I'm trying to finish off the P0 connections on the ADC125 schematic,
I'll look forward to hearing from you on this. Thanks,

	Gerard

p.s. Executive summary for the rest of you, ADC125 will take clock and
trigger from, and send busy to, either P2 or P0/VXS,
software-selectable. This also means I won't require a VXS crate for
testing, except of course just to test the P0/VXS connections will
require a VXS crate and suitable trigger/clock "switch" card. The
trigger/clock "switch" card design will presumably be one design that
can work with ADC125 or FADC250.