VME/VXS P0 pinout JLab Standard

Hello everyone,

I have updated the P0 pinout information on doc 857 of the Hall D
portal. This is the standard we have discussed on the conference call
and in subsequent meetings. This information is easily accessible
through the wiki
(http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Electronics#Electronics_Subsystems),
last item under Crates & Racks.

The changes were:
1. changed TRIG to TRIG1 and from LVDS to LVPECL on DP23+/-
2. changed SYNC from LVDS to LVPECL on DP24+/-
3. changed SPARE to TRIG2 and from LVDS to LVPECL on DP26+/-

Please note that LVPECL receivers must not be damaged if un-powered with
drivers powered and receivers must not oscillate if the driver PCBs are
not installed in the crate. I added this note to the document.

This document constitutes the standard for the VXS P0 usage at JLab. Let
me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA