Re: Preamp & Interposer

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Fernando,
	Absolutely, this is no problem. 15 good channels is quite sufficient
for my work. I am at Brookhaven all this week, the earliest I can send
the board is monday, unless that is a real problem (let me know) that's
what I'll do. I think I do have your shipping address in an earlier
email, Yves.
	Sincerely,

	Gerard