Re: Preamp & Interposer

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Yves,

I did some further testing on channel 16 and now I am convinced that the
problem is internal to the ASIC, not from assembly issues. The impedance
and bias on the A input of ch 16 are much lower than those of the other
channels. As for the cause, I don't know but I don't think it is worth
replacing the ASIC because of one bad channel given the limited number
of ASICs.

Gerard will be sending you his on Monday and I will send him yours.

Regards,
Fernando