Re: Readout crates in counting house? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:28:42 -0400
From: Fernando J. Barbosa <barbosa@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: Readout crates in counting house? (fwd)

Elton, given the end result in CLAS, with close to 100 ft. of cable running
analog signals from the preamps to the ADB crates, I would strongly argue
against long cable runs for signal quality, cost and routing space. Very
careful consideration is a must before settling on a confortable design
criteria and a lot of details are still not available at this juncture. Best
regards,

Fernando J. Barbosa
Jefferson Lab,
Physics Div., MS 12H