cryo lines for hall d

Hi,

I heard from Will Oren (just back from 2 week vacation).

He's busy this week catching up, and can meet with us early next week...no time
set yet.

I briefed him on the problem of planning the cryo line and its impact on the
civil design, and pointed him to the Autocad drawings in /group/halld/drawings
(m:\halld\drawings, for Windows lovers).

He and his cryo staff will look at them before we meet, and begin thinking about
where the cryo line might go.  He'll contact Paul Brindza for magnet technical
details (flow rates, equipment planned for the cryo shed, etc.).

He says that Lee Harwood should be informed of what's going on, but probably
doesn't need to attend any meetings...Lee is out of town, so I don't have his
opinion on this.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

   Help feed the hungry, one click at a time:  http://www.thehungersite.com

    "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

n:Wolin;Elliott
tel;fax:757-269-5800
tel;home:757-229-2724
tel;work:757-269-7365
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Jefferson Lab;Physics Department
version:2.1
email;internet:wolin@jlab.org
title:Physicist
note:A218 CEBAF Center
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave MS12H=0D=0A;Newport News;VA;23606;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Elliott Wolin
end:vcard