[Fwd: Re: Progress on cryo line?]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Progress on cryo line?
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 10:08:41 -0400
From: Will Oren <oren@jlab.org>
To: Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>
CC: arenius@jlab.org, ganni@jlab.org

Elliott,
    Here the answers I hope you were looking for:

1. We would prefer bringing whatever cryo services you need into the South West
corner of the Hall D building.

2. We might need up to two penetrations from the tunnel out to the south side of
the
berm along the Hall D beam transport channel.  One at the start of the new
tunnel
section and one near the Hall D end.  Whether or not these are needed depends on
the
final engineering details.

3. Any transfer lines will be run at or just above the existing grade unless
they
need to cross existing roads which we will most likely pass under.

You should realize that in talking to P. Brindza that quite alot more than
liquid
helium service is ultimately being requested for Hall D.  This will change many
details but our hope is that we will be able to work within the above
parameters.

Will

Elliott Wolin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any progress on the location of the cryo line to Hall D?
>
> If so, when and where could we meet?
>
>                                 Sincerely,
>                                         Elliott

>    Help feed the hungry, one click at a time:  http://www.thehungersite.com
>
>     "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

n:Wolin;Elliott
tel;fax:757-269-5800
tel;home:757-229-2724
tel;work:757-269-7365
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Jefferson Lab;Physics Department
version:2.1
email;internet:wolin@jlab.org
title:Physicist
note:A218 CEBAF Center
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave MS12H=0D=0A;Newport News;VA;23606;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Elliott Wolin
end:vcard