Re: Engineering costs

Hi Steve,

Your suggestion like a good way to start. We will be working on putting
this together.

How do you account for the cost of (permanent) engineering lab staff that
are on salary and do not impact a construction budget directly? This falls
into the catagory of physicist's time and effort that also contribute to
the project.

Hopefully we can use your years of experience to take a good stab at this
problem.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab