Re: Meeting Wed Jan 10 9:00 A211

Hall D,

Fernando and Ed are not ready to present their design. They propose to
postpone this session till Wed, Jan 17. All interested parties, please let
me know if you cannot make this meeting with alternative suggestions.

We will meet this Wed Jan 10 nevertheless, and consider the following
topics

1. Moving the magnet - preparations   Paul
   - timetable
   - storage at Jlab

2. Civil update
   - Proposal for moving forward - Roger