possibly interesting system?

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 06:56:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff Gunter <j_l_gunter@yahoo.com>
Subject: possibly interesting system?
To: paul@xanadu.physics.indiana.edu
Hey Paul,

I ran across a potentially interesting blurb on
linuxdevices.  Could something like this be a useful
way to put the brains and ethernet interface on Hall-D
DAQ subsytems in a relatively cheap fashion? I guess
what really tweaked the interest is having 2 ethernet
ports on-board. One port could be dedicated to
streaming data, the other could allow control
functionality and additionally, pipe a small amount of
data to on-line monitors.

http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS8098310709.html

Anyway, happy holidays,

Jeff