Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:07:57 -0500
From: Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Ed's note

Hi Elton,

Ed's note on TDC's is in the Hall D web page, under Electronics/DAQ.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

   Help feed the hungry, one click at a time:  http://www.thehungersite.com

    "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

n:Wolin;Elliott
tel;fax:757-269-5800
tel;home:757-229-2724
tel;work:757-269-7365
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Jefferson Lab;Physics Department
version:2.1
email;internet:wolin@jlab.org
title:Physicist
note:A218 CEBAF Center
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave MS12H=0D=0A;Newport News;VA;23606;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Elliott Wolin
end:vcard