Re: [Fwd: Re: hall D] (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:15:50 -0500
From: Suresh Chandra <chandra@jlab.org>
To: Jay Benesch <benesch@jlab.org>
Cc: jonesrt@jlab.org, carlini@jlab.org, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>,
     Rebecca Yasky <ryasky@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: hall D]

Jay,

The current drawings show a distance of 125 meter between point of tangency of  Accelerator
Beam and west inside face of the Tagger Building.  In the meeting on 15th, it was proposed
to increase the Tagger Building by 3 meter, 1.5 meter towards the west and 1.5 meter
towards the east.  Thus the distance between point of tangency of  Accelerator Beam and
west inside face of the Tagger Building has reduced to 123.5 meter.

Please let me know if this distance can further be reduced and by how much.  If any other
distances are to be changed, I will need a copy of the marked up drawing.

Suresh