hall D (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:33:29 -0500
From: Jay Benesch <benesch@jlab.org>
To: Suresh Chandra <chandra@jlab.org>
Cc: jonesrt@jlab.org, carlini@jlab.org, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>,
     Rebecca Yasky <ryasky@jlab.org>
Subject: hall D

Suresh,

	My numbers, quoted below, are for beam line elements.  The others copied here
will have to tell you

a. what distance is needed between the radiator itself and the inside wall of
the tagger building, or rather what distance is needed between the radiator and
the transition from beam line enclosure to west end of radiator building.
	If the answer is 1.5m, the tagger building begins at 119.5m.

b. what distance is needed between the front of the collimator and the inside
west wall of the collimator building.

	That will locate the two buildings for you.  The length of the tagger building
was increased from 15 m to 18 m during the meeting.  I don't know whether this
is inside or outside dimension. Collimator and hall D length were left
unchanged.  Hall D width was increased 2 m.

	Jay