Wed Hall D Meetings

Dear Hall Ders,

Due to the difficulties in scheduling during the summer months, we will
met on a need-to basis. If there are any specific issues that anyone would
like to address, let me know and we can meet if needed.

Progress is being made on the F1 board design, and Chris suggests that we
meet on Wed July 11, 9:00 am (A211) to get an update on the design. My
understanding is that both Ed and Fernando will be available.

Next Meeting:  Wed July 11 9:00 am - Topic: Electronics.

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab