Meetings cancelled

Dear Hall D collaborators,

Due to the Hall B collaboration meeting this week and Baryons conference
next week, we will cancel the Wed Hall D meeting this week and next.
However, to prepare for the upcomming collaboration meeting, I suggest we
have a longer meeting (~2 hrs) on Wed Mar 13. The Hall B software meeting
starts at 10:15, so we need to think about the schedule for that meeting.
I suggest that we start at 8:00 to give us another hour, but we could also
have the meeting in the afternoon.

Wed Feb 27 - cancelled
Wed Mar  6 - cancelled
Wed Mar 13 - 8:00 am start?

Topics for Mar 13:

- Electronics update (Fernando and Ed)
- Detector configurations (Ravi and Paul)
- Forward Tracking and Detector group activities (Stan Majewski)
- Trigger MC studies (James and David)
- Hall D collaboratio meeting

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab