Re: Pion energy deposition (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:14:42 -0500
From: Scott Teige <teige@dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu>
To: James Hubbard <jhubbard@mcs.uvawise.edu>
Cc: David Doughty <doughty@pcs.cnu.edu>,
     Dr. Richard Jones <jonesrt@uconnvm.uconn.edu>,
     Dr. EltonSmith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: Pion energy deposition (fwd)

Hi All,

The agreement actually looks rather good to me. I get 16% between 0.1
and 0.2, MC gets 22%. I get 9% between .2 and .3, MC gets 10%. The
fraction that do not interact (when measured from data) depends on
software thresholds, this may be a source of disagreement. The shape
of the energy fraction distribution also seems to agree but a
numerical comparison would be nice.

If you need/want anyhthing further from me, just let me know.

S.