Chapter 8 tar and pdf

Dr. Smith

Here is chapter 8.  Dr. Doughty and I have changed some of it but have kept
most of it intact.

I've cited Genr8 and HDGeant.  I'm not sure what the HDGeant citation should
read.  I've included an entry into chapter6.bbl, but I've not put anything into
  the halld.bib.

I'm including the gzipped tar file and a pdf version.    I changed the fonts
style from fontenc to times, so that it would use scaleable fonts  I didn't
know if any decision was made to use it or not.  I can change it back.

Should I send this on to anyone else?

James Hubbard

chapter8.tar.gz

chapter8.pdf