Re: Chapter 8 tar and pdf

Please pull the files down from the CMU site before making
these chnages. I made a number of small changes to the
files that you sent to me last night and I would rather not
have to redo them. Thanks -- curtis

http://www.phys.cmu.edu/halld/

 -->  CDR version 4

     --> chapter 8

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University