No need for JLab Hall D meeting tomorrow???

Hi,

Unless someone has an urgent need to meet I propose we not have a meeting
tomorrow (Wed 21-aug).

Elton is out of town and the CDR chapters should be in by now.  Ed is making
progress reading out the F1 TDC and says he should have a report for next week's
meeting.  There is nothing new on the robotics purchase, which is currently not
moving at all.  Perhaps there's something new in the trigger studies...?

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

     "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

                "Secular man, by playing God, becomes the devil"

Elliott Wolin
Stalag 602-11
Gulag ARC-ipelago