Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:24:23 -0400
From: John Haines <hainesjr@ornl.gov>
To: sns_stl@mailhub.ornl.gov, hhc@ornl.gov, tnm@ornl.gov, kkc@ornl.gov,
Gary A. Johnson <johnsonga@ornl.gov>
Subject: Shield blocks

As mentioned at Wednesday's STL meeting Chris Reno from Duratek called
regarding his urgent need to identify an outlet for 100 - 10 ton shield
blocks (slightly activated). He may be willing to modify the blocks from
their standard size/shape/tolerance to a different spec. Chris's phone
number is 865-806-7008.

John

John R. Haines
Spallation Neutron Source Project